El Elegance
Welcome To El Elegance!
El Elegance
Welcome To El Elegance!
El Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Pk/Merch all around clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Contributor
Contributor
Jack

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. Empty
PostSubject: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 am

Not "Soccer" Smile

So uhhhhhhhhhhhhh My fave team is FC United, the team set up when the Glazers bought Manchester United.... Building our own ground atm sooooo naice.

Post yer' favourite team/player and stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/wthdoiput
Musiqluver
Limited moderator
Limited moderator
Musiqluver

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Rooney sucks, but Van der sar is great if he still plays don't follow footy that much but, favourite AC Milan cause of their name and player is Joris Mathijsen .
Back to top Go down
2824matt

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 am

I don't get that whole FC United of Manchester crap, at first I thought they were just copying Man U..

But yeah, I like man u. xD
Back to top Go down
Jack
Contributor
Contributor
Jack

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm

FC United of Manchester was created in protest of the Glazer Family taking over MUFC.
The whole Green and Gold thing you may have noticed was started by FCUM fans, and real MUFC fans who were against the Glazers. Green and Gold are the colours of Newton Heath's (Now Manchester United) kit.

They wanted people to stop buying Official MUFC Things, the money would be going to the Glazers so they could pay off the MASSIVE debt that they had gotten into, when they had to borrow money to even buy MUFC.
Back to top Go down
Musiqluver
Limited moderator
Limited moderator
Musiqluver

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Hey did you think that Netherlands would've won if the referee would've gave them the corner they deserved?
Back to top Go down
Fear
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Oh please, that was ONE corner! Robben fucked up too, big time. they have no right to say that they lost because of that corner.
Back to top Go down
Musiqluver
Limited moderator
Limited moderator
Musiqluver

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm

Well in reality they got the sway of moment stolen from them but, whatever there always 2014 in Brazil<3!
Back to top Go down
Jack
Contributor
Contributor
Jack

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:36 am

I wanted Holland to win, they've always been my second choice if when England fail...
Back to top Go down
2824matt

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 am

Jack wrote:
I wanted Holland to win, they've always been my second choice if when England fail...

This ^
Back to top Go down
Fear
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 am

2824matt wrote:
Jack wrote:

This ^

I find that rather funny, since you mentioned on your profile that you're English, Matt.

@ Jack, Holland didn't play that well. Maybe both teams failed at scoring, but the difference is that Spain had much more position of the ball.
Back to top Go down
2824matt

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 am

Fear wrote:
2824matt wrote:
Jack wrote:

This ^

I find that rather funny, since you mentioned on your profile that you're English, Matt.

@ Jack, Holland didn't play that well. Maybe both teams failed at scoring, but the difference is that Spain had much more position of the ball.

?? So what if I mentioned I'm English.. I AM English.... What of it?
Back to top Go down
Fear
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 am

Well I just thought English people would support their country's soccer team instead of saying that they fail, which they do.
Back to top Go down
2824matt

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 am

Fear wrote:
Well I just thought English people would support their country's soccer team instead of saying that they fail, which they do.

Dude, he said "Holland were always my second favourite if England went out"
Back to top Go down
Fear
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 am

If when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.   FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL. Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
El Elegance :: Media :: Sports-
Jump to: