El Elegance
Welcome To El Elegance!
El Elegance
Welcome To El Elegance!
El Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Pk/Merch all around clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUP LADS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scibs Sexy
Veteran
Veteran
Scibs Sexy

SUP LADS Empty
PostSubject: SUP LADS   SUP LADS EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 am

aight they call me scibs cause of my sirname
Laughing

i like to party go out with m8s have a good time and play rs hahaha
fkn ummm i play soccer aswell used to be really good was on a DVD aswell but then started smoking etc.. and i got slower.. and got worse and worse lol pig

aaaa i like to go underage clubbing cause i cant go clubbing yet cause not 18 ehh
umm i like duff duff music eg--
hardstyle DNB trance hardtechno i like rap i guess and when im fukn smashed i like rock music haha

umm lets see i smoke weed? have been for 4 years just cause feels better more funny eat more lol..
soo yeee

i left school after year 10 to start my cabinent making appretiship which is fkn hard.. cause i work for one of the best companies.. in perth.. so fukn pretty hard

SO YE NICE 2 meet u all
add me on msn if u want
adam_scibilia@hotmail.com

elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
El Skrotum
Admin
Admin
El Skrotum

SUP LADS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP LADS   SUP LADS EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 am

i saw some guy hes like dude wtf sell me lobys 180 ea? i was like kk walked near him... accidently hit 10000000000000 with my 123098124ttt noted lobbys and everyone in the rest of runescape died suddenly of aids that they got from adam... i was like wtf? omg... took all there loot banked it all... then adam tried to give me aids and i pked him with bronze dagger hit 34509346tttttttt ciao! <-- memories fuka
Back to top Go down
https://el-elegance.darkbb.com
Scibs Sexy
Veteran
Veteran
Scibs Sexy

SUP LADS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP LADS   SUP LADS EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 am

El Skrotum wrote:
i saw some guy hes like dude wtf sell me lobys 180 ea? i was like kk walked near him... accidently hit 10000000000000 with my 123098124ttt noted lobbys and everyone in the rest of runescape died suddenly of aids that they got from adam... i was like wtf? omg... took all there loot banked it all... then adam tried to give me aids and i pked him with bronze dagger hit 34509346tttttttt ciao! <-- memories fuka

cleary u need 2 get off me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUP LADS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUP LADS   SUP LADS Empty

Back to top Go down

SUP LADS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
El Elegance :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: